A request for proposal (RFP) to perform the delivery service operations between the member libraries and WLS (a total of 45 locations) has been email to thirteen (13) local providers and has been posted on the WLS homepage. The RFP process will follow the following timeline:
- RFP issued: September 7, 2012
- Bidders information meeting: September 21, 2012 at 10 am at WLS headquarters
- RFP responses due: October 12, 2012
- Meetings with selected vendor(s): October 31, 2012
- Contract negotiations begin: November 27, 2012
- Service start date: January 1, 2013
Fran Feuerman, WLS Chief Financial Officer, is the lead contact for this RFP process and any questions about submitting a proposal should be addressed to her attention at email@example.com.