Are you over 50, and thinking about options for the future?
Westchester Library System’s WEBS Career and Educational Counseling Service presents Take Charge! Career/Life Planning After 50.
Led by a professional career counselor, this 8-week seminar will help to:
- Assess yourself and get a clear direction for the next stage of life
- Gain access to a variety of informational resources
- Explore new ways of working in a high-tech world
- Enhance your skills through learning and volunteer options
This seminar will meet once a week beginning in the fall at two library locations:
- Chappaqua Public Library
- Yonkers Public Library – Grinton I. Will Branch
Attendance at an orientation session prior to the seminar is required. For dates, times and to register for this seminar, please call (914) 674-3612. For more information on WEBS Career & Educational Counseling Service, click here.
This program is funded in part with support from New York State Library Funds, Westchester County Government, and Con Edison.