Need to get your carer back on track?
Westchester Library System’s WEBS Career and Educational Counseling Service presents Managing Your Career in Changing Times.
Led by a professional career counselor, this 8-week seminar will help to:
- Evaluate your skills, interests, personality
- Learn how to use online career information
- Explore career alternatives
- Find out about educational/training programs in Westchester
- Learn about the latest trends in resumes and job search
This seminar will meet once a week beginning in the fall at three library locations:
- New Rochelle Public Library
- Ossining Public Library
- White Plains Public Library
Attendance at an orientation session prior to the seminar is required. For dates, times and to register for this seminar, please call (914) 674-3612. For more information on WEBS Career & Educational Counseling Service, click here.
This program is funded in part with support from New York State Library Funds, Westchester County Government, and Con Edison.