All Westchester libraries are temporarily closed to help protect staff and community and slow the spread of COVID-19.
You can still rely on the library as a source of entertainment, knowledge, and more, even when we aren’t physically there.
Here are just some of the things you can do from home using our digital resources.
- Check out an eBook and browse thousands of available titles.
- Watch streaming videos, including concerts, movies, and educational lectures.
- Read eNewspapers and eMagazines. Get full issues of thousands of top newspapers and magazines just as they appear in print.
- Listen to your favorite songs, artists, and albums.
- Read a graphic novel or comic book.
- Research tools, including business encyclopedias, journals and more.
- Learn how to sew, and make a pattern of your own.
- Learn how to get your high school equivalency diploma, go to college, or learn English.
- Watch a video course to help you master Microsoft Office, Zoom like a pro, and more.
- Learn about finding a job, interviewing techniques and training.
- Learn about the 2020 Census.
- Visit us on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.
We are all in this together. If you need us at any time, please contact us here, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Stay healthy and well!